Our customer is requesting a project manager/ITIL practiotioner/Business Analyst to join his organization.
Provide ongoing business systems support and advice
- Liaise with business teams and stakeholders to provide expertise and input to deliver on business objectives and processes.
- Provide managers and their teams with ICT advice, analysis and support for most suitable solutions and new business initiatives.
- Communicate these processes and their implications to technical and non-technical
- Lead and contribute to specific ICT components of projects as required.
- Direct ICT research initiatives moving from the business concept stage through initiative direction, project definition, project execution, and project evaluation, up to and including operational support phase.
- Use system process analysis tools and project management methodologies to streamline and automate processes and functions.
- Staying current with tools and best practices
IDEAL PERSON SPECIFICATION
(Competencies, Skills and Experience)
- Strong service focus on the internal customer – proactive and responsive to customer needs, willing to take initiative
- Self management and prioritisation – able to manage own time effectively to manage multiple tasks and achieve service level expectations
- Critical thinking, analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Able to communicate technical information appropriately to the audience, interpret and translate user requirements; adapt communication style to the audience appropriately
- Able to develop appropriate systems policy, standards and procedures documentation
- Experience of working in a project management framework or project team
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly documentation and asset management
- Team work – able to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Ability to keep informed of, and quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to effectively manage external relationships
- High capacity and will for learning new skills and new technologies
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience as a business analyst/project manager
- ITIL Certification is desirable
- GUI design skills/usability experience desirable
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint
- Experience of business analysis and modelling tools essential